Power decoilers are a better solution for operating in plant rollformers.
- The frame construction is a weldment of structural steel welded into a rigid frame. Adjustable feet are provided enabling the machine to be set perfectly level.
- They contribute to a longer life of the machine by allowing a smoother operation.
Our decoilers are suitable for continuous rollforming processes as well as stamping operations.
- They avoid stock deformation problems. The stock is supported on the center core and is unreeled as required. They are the best choices for thin pre-painted coils as well as copper coils.
- The Grover decoilers are provided with a loop control so it unreels as needed by constantly providing a smooth feed to the rollformer.
- The decoilers are provided with a variable speed drive to allow for easy speed adjustments.
- Grover also provide manual coil handling systems that are ideal when using lighter coil and also for basic recoiling operations.
- Smooth mandrel expansion.